Designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch, the B.A.D. Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
Made from milspec-anodized aluminum, the B.A.D. Lever attaches to the standard AR15/M16 bolt release without permanent modification to the weapon. Functional for both left and right-handed shooters, the B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation according to the AR15/M16 manual of arms. All mounting hardware included.
Made in U.S.A.
• Compatible with standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 receivers*
• Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
• Attaches to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
• Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum
• Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
• Torx® mounting screw with Nyloc® Blue patch prevents back out under recoil (Torx wrench included)