The Berry Bag was designed as a multipurpose bag. The Berry Bag is used as an adjustment for elevation under the rear of the rifle stock with the short strap for securing the Berry Bag to your hand. The long strap is to slip over the legs of your bipod to shoot off of hard surfaces and barricades. The bipod strap is fully adjustable with Velcro, allowing you to “snug it up” to the bipod legs. With the Berry Bag adjusted securely, the bag will not fall off with bipod legs deployed or stowed. In a stage that you need to move from prone to barricade, it can ride on the bipod the whole stage.
- Made from 1000D Cordura Nylon.
- Triple stitched for strength.
- Filled with polypellets, which do not absorb water.
- Approximate size: 9″x5″x1.5″.
- Approximate weight: 1.25 lb.
- 1″ Milspec webbing
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 1 in|
Coyote, Kryptek Highlander, MultiCam